Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sittin' Waitin' Wishin'

So baby girl has no evident intention of coming out anytime soon.
That's cool. I like amethyst. Barring some miracle crazy-fast delivery in the next 12 hours, February it is.
If you ask me during the day, I don't mind. I'm alright with it. I'm excited as all get out, but I'm okay with her taking her time. I've got random stuff to do. I've got a banana bread in the oven right now. (My vegan recipe is still thee. best. and I can eat the batter. Win-win.) I'm planning my dinners for the next week. I might go to the movies later and me-party it up at Silver Linings Playbook. I'm writing random posts about nothing. I'm good.
Doc says as long as I'm healthy and baby's happy, we can wait. He even mentioned waiting past 42 weeks if that's what it takes. My reaction to 2+ more weeks was of course something akin to, "Dear God, please, NO." But I'm glad that there's no rush to induce. I have an NST on Monday. We'll see how that goes.

Ask me at night when just trying to roll over causes a contraction, when I can't breathe while laying down, when I can't sleep cause there's a rave rolling through my insides as soon as I relax--
I'm over it.

But whatever. Every day is one day closer, right?...I need to try to remember that during my 3am roll-from-the-left-to-the-right cardio sessions.

As for today, one plan down (hello delicious bread). Next up is take a walk and make my Valentines for my brothers, nieces and nephews because I'm 6 and still think Valentine's Day is one of the best days of the year. In fact, I might paint my toes a festive red today. And I think I'll count the yoga it requires to reach my toes as work out enough for the day. Am I efficient or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment