Friday, February 1, 2013

The Keeping Busy Chronicles

So today
Baby woke me up at 5, I got up at 6 and had breakfast. Back in bed by 6:30 and slept til 10.

In an effort to feel remotely human, I took the time to blow out my hair and put on makeup.
Hash tag quasi-put together.

I went grocery shopping. I (probably) unnecessarily made it a 3 store extravaganza. If only Costco, Trader Joe's and Vons were all in the same parking lot. Who do I write to about this?

I decided to kill an hour and walk the mile to the third store for a grand total of 2 miles walked today. 2 very slow miles. It made me miss running in the worst way. That's definitely a new one for me.

Laundry is conquered....sort of. I might leave folding for tomorrow. Can't leave myself with nothing to do then.

I made myself a huge bowl of spaghetti squash with avocado pesto sauce, roasted tomatoes and sauteed mushrooms. I'm getting seriously desperate for stuff to do because when Eric's not home, I usually don't cook much for myself. Especially since all  I really want for any meals these days is fruit.

And now I have my very sore feetsies up while watching crap TV. And rambling. Contemplating a massive bowl of strawberries and kiwi for dessert.

I  keep telling myself that these Alllll byyyy myyyyyseeellllfffff  days are limited.
But still. Come on munchkin. Come out, come out wherever you are. I'm boring the nice people with these "blogging for something to do" posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment