Friday, October 26, 2012

The Good Stuff

I put in my notice for my last day of work. Come December 1st, I'm a free, fat little bird :)

Eric insisted I get new running shoes since my last pair were....4ish years old and flat little pancakes. Yeah, dropped the ball on that one. Buuuut, thanks to the kind people at Brooks, I now have shoes that I think were cobbled by angels. My feet, ankles and knees are so happy the could cry.

My Christmas presents are all wrapped up and they look beautimous.

On a Christmas note, I talked Eric into getting a mini 3ft. tree this year. I've always wanted one but last year he said no. But seeing as how last year we had a 6ft. beauty with only one solitary ornament on it, he agreed to downsize. I'm so freaking excited.

Ever since they added Michael Strahan to the show, Eric likes to watch Live! with me in the mornings when we're both home. It's a nice, cozy little ritual.

My stomach has become home of the amazing disappearing stretch marks. I'll swear I see one starting, all red and skinny going across my stomach. One dousing of coconut oil (whoop for home remedies) and a night of sleep later, it's gone. I think they're just teasing me for now, but fingers crossed that they stay away. Just for funsies.

I'm going to make Jello this afternoon. And maybe a strawberry cake.

I'm going to take my favorite chicklets  trick-or-treating in a few days. I love watching them flip out over candy.

I just discovered Hart of Dixie. Me! Lover of all things country and rustic with accents. It's on Netflix. What have I been doing with my life?

I found a mode on the elliptical at the gym that coaches you through a cross training workout. It's my new favorite thing. It gets just about everything and gets me in and out of the gym fast.

I have a huge pot of homemade soup in the fridge. Nom, nom, nom.

Halloween is next week, which means Thanksgiving is coming soon, which means Christmas will be here soon, and New Years will be here soon.
And our baby will be here soon :) EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment