Monday, October 15, 2012

Lean, mean, nesting machine

Okay, okay.
Lean is debatable at this point.
Mean.....eh, I prefer hormonal.
But come on, "big bellied, hormonal, nesting machine" just doesn't paint a pretty picture.

In the past few hours I've:
scrubbed my kitchen
cleaned out all my bathroom cabinets
took all my paper Trader Joe's bags and plastic shopping bags to recycling
went to Target to buy organizing supplies
started a batch of homemade applesauce
moved a bookcase
reorganized our coat/shoe closet
vacuumed everything
Folded a ton of laundry

Still to go today and tomorrow:
baseboard scrubbing!
organize kitchen cabinets
go through boxes of crap and throw stuff away
more laundry!
wash my car and clean it out (....yikes....)
dust
organize baby stuff
meal plan for the week

Hmmm see, I hit 25 weeks this morning. So between realizing that and dealing with a ton of Braxton Hicks in the past few days, it just feels like she's going to be here before I know it. I have an overwhelming desire to clean EVERYTHING. IN. SIGHT. and organize to the nth degree. Very un-me.
And Eric's gone working overtime, so I don't gots much else to do on my day off.
We'll see how long this lasts.
Now if you'll excuse me, I am disturbingly excited to attack my baseboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment