Thursday, May 16, 2013

My girl who loves trees

I have a new favorite thing.
Make that two.
One: We've been calling Scarlett "Shrimp" since...forever. So this shirt was an absolute must have.

Two: Going outside, laying a blanket down under the base of a tree and parking it there to enjoy the view. Baby girl loves looking at trees, which got me to thinking, she would probably love the view looking up at one. Best idea ever. She flipped. In a good way. Lots of happy flailing and faces like this:

Have I mentioned how much I love this kid?
Having a kid makes the smallest things so magical. It was giggles and happy toes for days!
This was actually my trademark move as a babe.
I quite enjoyed the view myself! It was oh so relaxing.

 

Best new activity ever? I think so. 

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww!!! Totally cute!

    God bless!
    ♥ Aspirer
    www.heavenly-aspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete