Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ees for fun.

How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain: 14 lbs. thus far
Maternity clothes? Oh yes. I officially can't pull off normal shirts any more. Sad day.
Stretch marks? None so far. Coconut oil, do not fail me!
Sleep: ehhhhh
Best moment this week:  going on a Gap spree with our discount card from her Auntie Cam. Eric managed to find a green and blue flannel dress and was so excited that they could match. It was fantastic. Oh! and the bartender at the wedding we just went to measured me out the perfect sized glass of red wine. I almost cried.
Miss Anything? Breathing. Runners up include Cabernet Sauvingon, tequila, and tying my own shoes.
Movement: wiggles, twitches and my morning "wake up!" rib punches.
Food cravings: Jello, honey nut Cheerios with bananas, coconut hot chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick: hmm still the smell of food cooking. Especially red meat. Bleh.
Gender:  Little lady

Labor Signs: psh. Nuffing real. Lots of  Braxton Hicks, but that's about it.
Symptoms: I would love an oxygen tank right about now.
Belly Button in or out? in but barely.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but my ring finger is not happy about that. It's itchy.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Somewhere between happy and crazy on edge.
Looking forward to: Finally seeing what she looks like! Bringing her home. And labor. Lehhss do this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment