Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Onward!

Oh my goodness, it has been quite a while. So much has happened in so little time. As I write this, I am sitting in Bakersfield, weary from a morning of blog overhaul (oh, the horror)and thinking about the past year. What an adventure it has been. Shoot, the past three months! I got married, moved to Arizona, hated Arizona, fell in love with Arizona, started a new job, quit said job, packed my leeettle apartment up and moved to Bakersfield (twice, but that's a looong story) for Eric's new job in Kern County. Yikes. Needless to say, I have been a bit of a stress case lately (I've got the skin to prove it). But through it all, happy times--there have been many. Once I find the magical cord that gets my pictures out of the camera, I will introduce you to my love, Flagstaff, AZ as seen by moi (sooo thrilling, right?) For now, I shall regale you with my tales of newlyweddedness.

I married Eric on July 8th. He's been my best friend since we were in high school and we basically grew up together, which is lovely :) this is one of my favorite pictures from the day. It had been a very trying week and all I wanted was a big hug and a second to breathe. I got it right after the ceremony and it was literally a second! haha such a whirlwind of a day. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to post more than one picture at a time, but once I do, I'll post a few more of the day, particularly the ceremony. I spent a lot of time in tears. I was so overwhelmed by God and his sweetness. I felt so humbled with gratitude thinking, "All of this is for me and he is just for me? Do you really love me that much?" So lovely. Hard to believe it was already three months ago. And speaking of, I must sign off now and do the task that has been haunting me all this time--thank you cards. With so much running around the past few months, they are now packed in a box that I need to locate and open and complete. Hopefully, I will stop feeling horrible after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment